Your guide to local Christmas light displays
Do you remember driving around with your parents to see Christmas lights?
We asked our viewers where the best places to see them are, and they delivered.
So, load up the family car (or SUV), take a drive and enjoy your time together.
Neighborhood: Mason Court off Lincoln
- Davison East Trailer Park, Davison Road
- Sneak peek tonight at 6
Gean/Wagner Animated Light Show
- 2287 Downpatrick Drive, Davison
- 6-11 p.m. starting on Thanksgiving
Laurel Heights subdivision
- Davison Road, Davison
6140 Bray Road
Christmas in WhoVille Parade (November 25)
- 6-8 p.m.
Freeland Lights (Begins December 1)
- Tittabawassee Township Park
- 500 block S. Maple
Saginaw Water Treatment Plant
- 522 Ezra Rust Drive
- 6250 Germania Road, Cass City
Neighborhood: Krueger Road