No injuries reported in Corunna house fire
Fire crews from Caledonia Township and Owosso were called to the 1200 block of King Road in Corunna Thursday afternoon.
Fire crews said that there were smoke and flames showing on the first floor of the home when they got there, and then the flames shot up to the second floor.
The family was not home at the time of the fire; the mom was at the Shiawassee County Fair with her children, and the father was at work.
The family has a dog, which is unaccounted for at this time.
Crews are still working to find the cause of the fire.