Many roads remain closed after June flooding in Midland County
Sanford, MI —
After the historic flooding in June, Midland County still has many roads that are closed.
Roads were damaged, or in some cases washed out, by the high waters.
According to the Midland County Road Commission, the following roads remain closed:
- Tittabawassee River Road: Saginaw Road to Lambert Road - (Culvert Replacement)
- Rockwell Road: Milner Road to Bailey Bridge Road - Ingersoll Twp.(Fisher Contracting)
- 7 Mile Road: Saginaw Road to Cole Road (Washout at Bridge)
- 8 Mile Road: County Line Road to Redstone Road (Culvert Failure)
- 9 Mile Road: Hines Road to Short Road (Bridge Out)
- Burns Road: West of Lake Sanford Road (Culvert Failure) - DNR State land
- Orr Road: Laporte to Kent (Bridge Closed)
- Poseyville Road: Gordonville Road to Brooks Road - 1/2 mile north of Brooks Road at Jo Drain (Bridge Closed)
- Shaffer Road: M18 to Magruder Road at Bliss Creek (Bridge Out)
- Water Road: Curtis Road to M30 (Bank Slide)